Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Obligatory thanksgiving post.

Things I am thankful for right now:
Pajamas
toothpaste
being in two shows at once
(being able to be busy doing what I love)
Having THE prettiest dresses in a Christmas Carol
(a little girl came up to me after the show to tell me how pretty my dress was. Oh, I know little girl, I know.)
Having amazing friends
Late night rehearsals and even later night Denny's trips with Frankenstein cast
Being drunkenly tired and finding everything hilarious
My family
Pictures of my new niece Scarlett
My ipod
Prayer
my bed...which I am now going to get into and get some SLEEP.
night!
it may just be the sleep deprivation, but I'm feeling very full of love right now. Love you all...whoever may read this blog...

2 comments:

@emllewellyn said...

re: your Christmas Carol dress

I.

Know.

Anonymous said...

Love you too!