Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Try to remember the kind of september...

My life is turning all around right now. Here are some things that I am doing right now:

Taking a stage combat class....yes. Me. The girl who can hurt herself sitting on a couch, is taking a stage combat class. And injuring myself every day.

Trying to continue my running routine. I realize that I could run 4 miles. On an indoor track. In air-conditioning. At sea level. Yeah. Utah is pretty different. Also, running is a marvelous band-aid for a broken heart.

Learning that make-up is overrated.

Busting my bum in intermediate Irish dance. So hard. So worth it.
My niece is the most amazing. And I am endeavoring to have this kind of joy in my own life.
I've been cast in this play:


Ginger Rogers and Katherine Hepburn are my favorite ever.
I'm playing a couple of the fun bantering girls in the boarding house.
If you haven't seen this movie. Run. Run and rent it.

I'm going to look like this.
Or this.
I wish.


And, get this, the whole play is going to be in BLACK AND WHITE.
You heard me.
You should come and see it.

2 comments:

Whit said...

Seriously, can we please do lunch soon?????

Anonymous said...

Keep posting girl! You are so fun to read. It REALLY brightens my day