Saturday, June 27, 2009

Guest Blogger

This week, on The Little Redhaired Girl, we have a guest blogger with us. Ian Hansen, the guitar playing, Men's Chorus singing, politic-loving (very liberal) future missionary of Southern Chile is here with us to share some thoughts...

Thought #1: Bear Grylls is so hot.
Thought #2: That introduction was maybe a 6 out of 10. Don't hit me Heidi. And don't read over my shoulder.
Thought #3: Maybe I should start my own blog.
Thought #4: Nope, too much work.
Thought #5: "I will question Bear Grylls all I want, damn it."-Heidi. Ain't she cute?
Thought #6: Having Heidi explain what denghi is to you, is a real treat. "It's like the worst diarrhea."
*DISCLAIMER: She has never herself experienced denghi. She wished that be made abundantly clear.
Thought #7: Riiiiiiiiight
Thought #8: The Smith basement is nice. The ceiling fan is my favorite part.
Thought #9: If I were Heidi, I would continue doing posts by "guest blogger Ian Hansen." I could get away with super self-congratulatory posts that way.
Thought #10: Eating pad thai takeout on the floor is the thing. Like my dad always said, "Son, when you can sit on the floor with a girl and eat pad thai with her, then you will know."
Thought #11: Progressive Insurance commercials are the worst. That Flo girl with the big name tag makes me feel so angry.
Thought #12: "What commercial doesn't make you angry?" -Heidi. She's a gem.
Thought #13: United Way commercials don't.
Thought #14: Okay seriously, Heidi Smith is the coolest girl I know. This has been an awesome summer. I am so glad I met her. She is going to make a dude very happy y'al
Thought #15: A fun game to play: Take movie titles, or famous quotes, and replace one word with the word "poop". Or another immature word. Example: "The only thing we have to fear is, poop itself." -FDR. Then go get a bowl cut and a Power Rangers backpack. You are now a child.

These are all the thoughts I can think of. Thank you for your time and God Bless America.

1 comment:

Josh and Gloriana said...

this made me laugh out loud multiple times. thank you guest blogger Ian Hansen.