Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Future Part II (Wishful thinking)



haha. This was the first part of my future plans. beautifully rendered by Ingrid Michaelson. Now we look at the great musical Carousel, by Rodgers and Hammerstein. Oh to marry a fisherman who would drive me around in a boat as we sing a love song duet about our wonderful plans for the future! And though, Billy Bigelow and Julie Jordan (the couple at the front of the boat) are certainly more of an attractive couple, and their relationship is a little more interesting, Carrie and Mr. Snow's is just a little more appealing...and doesn't end in tragedy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So this is Anna (Gleave), and I have to admit, I have been stalking your blog for a while now. And it just makes me miss you dearly! You are adorable; I love reading about your life!