Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Could only happen to me.

For those of you who know me, this story is just typical. I've been doing a lot of babysitting jobs, and a few weeks back, I took out some money for tithing and set it on my desk, and forgot about it. A few days later, I couldn't find it anywhere. I had had a couple more jobs since then, so I just put more tithing on the desk with a slip and an envelope. The next day, I was blow drying my hair, and I heard this fluttering paper, turned around, and saw that the blow dryer had blown all the money off the desk. I think it blew the money into another dimension, because all I could find of the tithing was 2 one dollar bills. I looked all around my room, and it's nowhere to be found. I decided that I must have blown the other money away too. It's GONE. I feel like this could only happen to me, with my wonderful talent to lose things.

No comments: