Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Laugh Echo

I'm loathe to post something new on my blog, because that means Ian's amazing post won't be the first thing everyone sees. And I love it. But this is just too good not to share. When I'm feeling down or sad, or bored, I simply watch this baby, and immediately laugh until I cry. Every time. Without fail. I don't know, maybe I'm just immature, but most of my friends seem to love it as much as I do. Hopefully you will too.
WARNING!!!!
This Video causes SEVERE laugh-echo effects.  After viewing, you might find it replaying in your head, and have the wild and violent urge to laugh out loud in many inappropriate times and places, such as during a prayer in sacrament meeting, or during a class.

3 comments:

rebecca said...

i don't know why for a second i doubted you... cause this was freakin hilarious... everything you promised it would be. my roommate and i definitely watched it more than once.

michal said...

Thank you for bringing this into my life.

Whit said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Girl I think the world of you. I hope you know that! Also, give me the 411 on your situation with Ian. I want to know. I don't care if you don't want to talk about it.
FB message me or something!
haha, sorry I'm pushy, I know.
Love you. You are awesome.
-Whit