Thursday, September 10, 2009

Best and the Worst.

There's not much worse than being ready to go to bed and seeing the pile of newly laundered sheets and pillow cases lying there uselessly next to your bed, and knowing that you have to wrestle them on the mattress and pillows before you can get in. It also always seems to happen on nights when I'm really tired.
That being said...
There's not much better than climbing into a bed of newly washed and fresh-detergently-dryer-sheety smelling bed things. Delicious. Deli-see-us mancub.

p.s. I updated my music playlist. I hope you like it! If there's anything that I took off that you miss listening to, let me know and I'll put it back on!
p.p.s. I love mail.

1 comment:

Whit said...

I hate that---when all you want to do is go to bed, and you have to put your sheets on. That drives me insane.


But there is nothing better than clean sheets!! Ok I take that back. There's a couple things better than clean sheets.