Tuesday, October 20, 2009


A LETTER TO THE KING

No matter what the scientists say I’ve got it on good authority there aren’t many animals great or small, given the chance would want to be you with all those clothes to buckle and papers to keep up with.

Think about it, they don’t even own cups.

-Dallas Clayton


So, maybe I'm doing three plays. Maybe I'm have a lot of homework. Maybe my back is as hard as a rock and knotty as a piece of pine wood. Maybe my neck is so tense, it's giving me a perma-tension headache. Maybe I haven't had time to do laundry in so long it's embarrassing. Maybe I might stop buying perishable food because I'm never home to eat it before it goes bad.

Maybe I'm being crappy friend and sister and daughter because I have a minimum of 2 rehearsals every day and homework to do and to catch up on.

Maybe I'm making really terrible excuses. No, not maybe. I am.

Maybe I feel like a whiner for writing this all here.

Life is good. Life is wonderful. I have too much to do, but really, I'm enjoying it all. I'm learning so much in so many areas. I am surrounded by love. I feel my Heavenly Father's love palpably every day. I am incredibly blessed. I have the best friends and a wonderful boyfriend and an amazing family who I am going to see this weekend, and a baby niece who I am going to meet and squeeze and kiss. I cannot wait.

Maybe it's time for me to stop whining now.