Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tarsmoof!

It's the last week of Moliere's comedy, Tartuffe at BYU.
If you are in the area, heck if you're in Utah at all, COME AND SEE THIS PLAY.
It is hilarious, gorgeous to look at, and generally just a really really fun experience.
If you can tell from the poster, the theme and look of the play is "Tim Burton." The costumes, make-up and set all mesh beautifully with this theme.
The music, which is all original, is gorgeous and fun.
Seriously. Go see it.


...Plus...you'll get to this handsome gentleman playing Damis...


Who I just happen to like. Alot.


Also I cut all my hair off.
The end.


P.S. Go see Tartuffe. You won't be sorry.

2 comments:

James™ said...

i wish I could go, but i'm a little bit far ... -.-'

Heidi said...

Heidi, I love your blog--the music, your comments, and your honesty. Yes, I think you have nailed PMS. However, at 70 years old, why do I still get symptoms of PMS? I love you hair by the way. I love you. Aunt Heidi